Firstly we hope everyone has been able to remain safe during these unprecedented times.
Following from information issued 11th May 2020, we are hopeful that we will be able to reopen the salon on or after 4th July 2020 as the earliest date.
As we are aware, there has been many months lapsed since our clients and staff have been in for their regular cut, colour, trim and otherwise.
With this in mind, we are monitoring the guidance being issued by the Government and industry bodies, to ensure the safe reopening of the business.
We kindly ask you bare with us during this period as this is based on sparse information from all authorities. However we work to ensure that everyone will remain safe.
At this stage, as you are more than aware with the current situations in food supermarkets, etc, there will be some new changes, which we can provide some small details about and will be updated as we receive information:
- To enforce social distancing – We anticipate that we will introduce staggered opening times.
- We will not be able to offer refreshments due to the risks of contamination
- We kindly ask that people bring in their own magazine or newspaper as we will not be able to offer these
- Contactless payments are preferable
- The salon has been subjected to a deep clean, which is being maintained throughout the lockdown.
- All equipment is disinfected or sterilised, where applicable, in accordance with industry body guidelines.
- Space between appointments for us to clean down
- No waiting spaces, this means we ask people to follow the signs to minimise the amount of people within the salon.
- You can never find a pen – We will be required to remove other items in which you would normally use, this – believe it or not – will include pens
- The salon team reserve the right to refuse service, this is to ensure the safety of everyone.
- PPE will be based on the latest information from the UK Government, NHS and Public Health England
We thank you once again and look forward to seeing you all very soon.